Stop by at an Australian + handmade market to browse and enjoy a day out!
Visiting a market is quite a different experience than shopping online. Why? You can meet the maker (me!) and ask anything you'd always wanted to know about my process and products. You can see and touch my work - most Website photographs don't do their vibrance justice. And there will be market exclusives (products that aren't available online) and a special market discount!
I am taking a short break from markets.
I am planning to attend again beginning May 2024.
Make sure to sign up for my newsletter and follow me to get all updates.
I'll announce new market date(s) and market specials on this page as well as via email.
In the past, I've been attending the following markets:
- Arcadian Artist Exhibition and Art Trail
- Finders Keepers Sydney
- The Makers and Shakers Market
- Handmade Canberra, Canberra, EPIC
- Sydney Made Art & Design Markets, Sydney
- The Olive Tree Market, Newcastle
- Coal Loader Artisans Market, North Sydney
- Artisans Market Glebe, Sydney
- Made by Hand Hazelhurst Artisan and Design Market, Hazelhurst
- Woodstock Artisans Market, Burwood
- Noel Sydney / Christmas Village, Royal Botanical Garden, Sydney, NSW
- Pyrmont Christmas Market, Pyrmont
- Green Square Markets, Green Square